A typical day in Flamingo Retreat
This provision runs mornings only to allow children to access the core subjects.
- Children register in their own class before coming to Retreat.
- On arrival children will complete IEP (Individual Education Plan) tasks independently and read to an adult.
- This is followed by a SEND English lesson.
- BREAK TIME - with own class
- Maths lesson
- Return to own class for lunch
Some children access Retreat for the whole morning, others will return to their class for maths.
In addition, children will also have a weekly PE lesson.