We kindly ask all parents who send their children to our school for their support in following the uniform policy. From September all children are expected to attend school wearing the correct full school uniform as all shops are now open.
Please see the checklist below.
Please note the following:
- Our school colours are red with white, black or grey.
- Shoes - No high heels, wedges, jelly shoes or canvas shoes are allowed.
- Socks & tights MUST be plain black, white, red or grey when worn with skirts, dresses or shorts.
- A hijab may be work provided it is removed or tucked in securely for PE and is of an all-in-one design in red, white, black or grey.
- Book bags - All children are required to bring a book bag small enough to fit inside their drawer. Rucksacks are NOT permitted in school, due to insufficient space to store them safely.
- Jewellery - On health and safety grounds we do not allow children to wear jewellery to school. The exceptions to this rule are functional watches, plain gold or silver studs. Hooped earrings are NOT allowed.
- Hair - All shoulder length hair should be tied back. Make up and nail varnish should NOT be worn to school.
PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU PUT YOUR CHILD'S NAME ON THEIR CLOTHES!