Years R, 1 & 2 Pupils - FREE
Years 3, 4, 5 & 6 - £2.25 per day / £11.25 per week
AVAILABLE DAILY: Freshly Baked Wholemeal Bread, Fresh Salad Bar, Water, Seasonal Fresh Fruit, Yogurt & Jelly
Free School Meals
'Standard' Free School Meals... Why apply?
- If you or your partner are claiming either Income Support, Job Seekers Allowance or if your family income is below a certain level you may qualify to have your child's school dinner paid for by the council.
- Registering for this will help your school – for every child that registers for a free school meal, the school will receive a Government grant of £600 per child and we will give you a £7 uniform voucher termly if your child has over 96% attendance!
For more information please visit:
'Universal' Free School Meals ... Is your child in Year R, 1 or 2 ?
- If the answer is yes then your child could be having free dinners at school!
- Since September 2014 the Government will provide school dinners to children in these year groups.
- All we ask is that you look out for a letter which is asking about your family income and of any benefits you may be eligible for. Please complete this letter and send it back to us urgently.
- Universal Free School Meals are funded by the Government but with the information you give us on the above mentioned letter, we could receive funding of up to £600 per child.
Free School Meals Registration Form